These two weeks cover right after Thanksgiving to mid December. I went mostly with neutral Christmas patterns to fit all the daily life and Christmas color stuff in but also pay homage to the season. I get a little more Christmas festive in my December Daily album. Here's I try to include the main seasonal events but also document the non seasonal everyday life.
Here's the two page spread:
On the left:
-family picture from our photo shoot - we won free photos!
-My youngest thinks it's fun to copy Leviticus right out of the Bible into her notebook.
- A couple of pretty spaces. The wood tree is from Recollections, the red snowflake as well. The snow globe was from a cut apart sheet. It MIGHT have been the Webster's Pages ones.
- The weeks in review
- Notes my husband put in the kids lunch boxes while I was gone at the National Science Teacher's Association conference in Long Beach for a few days in December
- and lastly a picture of the view out the conference center window
On the right we have:
-A pic from a local church's Christmas Encounter we go to every year...I never tire of the scene with the angels singing and the sheep hanging out grazing.
-shopping for a Christmas tree - I journaled right onto the picture with a white Signo gel pen
- a couple more items from the Christmas encounter
- a pretty space with paper and more glittered snowflakes from Recollections
-the middle kid getting Student of the Month ;)
- my youngest using a Wendy's toy to 'crack a code' - she was enamored with the coded message thing
-another shot of the student of the month group
I'm putting final touches on the last of the pages of 2014 (hopefully tomorrow) and getting started on 2015.