These two weeks finish up the end of summer break for our family.
The papers on this spread are mostly from a DCWV Juniper Berry paper stack.
We hosted a BBQ with my husband's cohort. I forgot to get pics of that but I got one of one of the students playing duck duck goose with my kids. We had random rain and K orientation for my youngest.
On the left:
- The title card has pics of my dad's trip to see us for his birthday. We took him to Bass Pro (he'd never been) to spend a gift certificate and we had dinner there. That's alligator on the table with us. We ate it.
- There's a pic of my youngest training for the American Ninja Warrior. Gotta love that girl. She made her own warp wall out of a crib mattress we're getting rid of.
- In the middle row we have some more pics from Bass Pro, a pic of my son making his own Beyblade (that's a new product to me) out of unifix cubes, and my husband practicing some nursing skills on the kids.
-In the bottom row we have a pic of the finally done bathroom, and pic of the duck duck goose game a nusing student was playing with my kids.
On the right:
- The school shopping date with the middle daughter (she's such a shopper)
- A random rainy day with warm weather
- The middle row has a pic of the shopping daughter having ice cream with a free coupon she got for getting student of the month last spring. We're just a little behind. ;)
- The whole bottom row and the second picture in the middle row are from my youngest kid's K orientation. She was crazy excited to start school. Shhh. Don't tell, but I was excited too.
- On the right of the middle row are pics from my son's first soccer practice of the season and his new haircut for the first day of school.